The FCA Certified Collision Care Program requires facilities to obtain and maintain the I-CAR® Gold Class® designation. The I-CAR Gold Class designation ensures professionals are trained to have the knowledge and skills required to perform complete, safe and quality repairs.
The required courses can be completed by any individual at the location.
All FCA Certified Collision Care facilities must complete the following:
- FCA wiTECH Scan Tool Fundamentals*
- FCA wiTECH ECU Flashing*
- FCA Driver Assistance Systems for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Alfa Romeo and FIAT Vehicles
- FCA Diagnostic Data Recording with wiTECH ("Flight Recording")
- FCA Introduction to Service Library for Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM, FIAT, and Alfa Romeo Vehicles
- FCA Marketing Your Certification
- FCA Creating a Compelling Message when Marketing your Certification
- Jeep Grand Cherokee WL
- Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer WS
*prerequisite for FCA Driver Assistance systems for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Alfa Romeo and FIAT Vehicles.
Professional Development Program
The Professional Development Program™ (PDP) is role-relevant training and provides distinct training paths in industry-recognized Knowledge Areas. To earn Gold Class Recognition, businesses must achieve and maintain training across each of the major Collision Repair Roles:
- Non-Structural Technician
- Steel Structural Technician
- Refinish Technician
For additional information on the FCA Recognized Collision Repair Facility Program please visit