The supplier segment of the collision repair inter-industry, made up of manufacturers of paint, equipment and tools, actively supports I-CAR’s vision of complete, safe and quality repairs. Suppliers are primarily collaborators with I-CAR, by:
- contributing to the development of educational programs, particularly courses on tools and equipment that are part of our Vehicle and Technology Specific Training™ portfolio
- participating in I-CAR’s Training Alliance®, which expands training choices beyond I-CAR’s course catalog while still meeting I-CAR requirements
- supporting I-CAR’s work through participation in I-CAR’s Sustaining Partners™ program
- participating in repair demonstrations and sharing expertise in our live-streamed educational series Repairers Realm
- donating supplies and training to equip I-CAR’s technical centers to research and document proper collision repair procedures in educational programming
The supplier segment also relies on I-CAR educational and technical programs to stay current with collision repair advances. This segment has representation on I-CAR’s Board of Directors and the Member Council, which serves as an information conduit between the industry and I-CAR.