Policies on this website have been approved by the I-CAR President & CEO, Senior Management Team, and Legal Counsel (as appropriate). The purpose of the policy website is to ensure that our customers have ready access to our policies.
Only approved policies appear on the web page in a standard policy format. An “approved” I-CAR policy is one that is currently in effect and therefore must be followed.
If you have questions about any I-CAR policy, please call (800) ICAR USA and we will be happy to assist you and answer your questions.
Please note that the policies found at this website are subject to addition, revision and deletion as I-CAR deems necessary. These policies do not create a contract or binding relationship between I-CAR and its customers.
- Class Cancellation Policy
- Gold Class Policy
- Hands-On Skills Development Event Policy
- In-Shop Knowledge Assessment Policy
- Pilot Class Credit Policy
- RTS Subscription Cancellation Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Third Party Training Manager Policy
- Welding Training & Certification Event Policy